Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nashville




Greetings from the city of music! Braydon and I arrived in Nashville this past Friday and are thrilled to get to know our new nephew, he is such a sweet, calm baby.  Not to mention, relaxing with my brother and sister-in-law is amazing, what a blessing it is to have them as family.

 Braydon and I have explored Nashville a bit too.  Here we are at a public park going for a hike and playing some frisbee.  Tomorrow we plan to visit the Honky Tonk and see more of the downtown culture.  All the old brick homes with sprawling yards and white pillars makes me feel like I'm in an old southern movie.  It's an incredible place!

 Betty Ashton is a professional harpist and lulls Harrison to sleep.  It is such a treat to hear her beautiful music.
 Braydon is so great with the little guy, I wish I could candidly videotape his dancing and singing to Harrison.  He's awesome at entertaining him and lullabying him to sleep :)

We so wished we lived closer to Aaron, Betty Ashton and Harrison but we are certainly making the most of our time together.

********************************
"And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen."
-Terri Guillements

2 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute!! I love that harp, I was just thinking how nice it would be for me to be lulled asleep that way :)

    ReplyDelete