Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's a busy time of the year

I think I should re-title this post as "it's a busy time of life;" if one of my friends or family members isn't getting married then they are having a baby, or a new house or achieving some other monumental life event.  I suppose being twenty-something is a busy decade.

Just to provide some evidence here's what Braydon and I have going on over the next 6 months...

 Our second nephew was just born: welcome to the world Harrison Ward Mayo! And our first niece is due in May...Reese Scottlyn Andrews.  Five friends are getting married: one in Wisconsin and four in Minnesota. My brother-in-law, Jordon, is getting married in Florida.  A great couple from our church just had a little boy: welcome Hudson Herbert!  My best friend just bought a house.  Our condo is on the market and our house hunt is in full bloom.  We are planning trips to Nashville, Virginia, Green Bay and "up north" Minnesota.  Braydon and I are running the Twin Cities Marathon in the fall, and training all summer for it. 

In addition Braydon and I are working full time, taking care of our own child....Bear, and having so much fun just living the life as newlyweds.  Being twenty-something is certainly busy, but its incedibly exciting and I could not be more joyful for it.

*******************************
"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."
~Erma Bombeck

No comments:

Post a Comment